Saturday, May 28, 2016

Asking for Forgiveness while forgiving myself

DIVINE TIMING, I just wrote a long letter (including writing that I am not the same person - I was very insecure back then)
to a cousin and aunt, who have never forgiven me for some past accusations from addicted nephew which were lies, half-truths and innuendos. I did not know it was happening (lived hundreds of miles away) until the will was read and he got most of it (in trust) being the "Golden" (only) grandchild. I wrote it in an very expanded form of a Ho'oponopono forgiveness prayer accepting my responsibilities for the "half-truths".
  I am sorry. (made a list)
Please forgive me.
Thank you.
I love you.
The Power of Your Heart - Loving the Self
As you learn to love yourself more and more; as you create more and more healthy boundaries ... this will become very true ... be aware of it ... and you may wa...nt to explain it to some ... or not ... image thanks to A Conscious Rethink
 
Ron Alexander Even if they never read the letter, the clarity of my own positive changes is very empowering!
 
 
 

No comments: