Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hmm? I managed to get up for my walk, however it was quite a struggle

Have you ever noticed, Ron, that there's really only one thing you can do to unquestionably change the scenery in your life? Physically move through it.

To the fast lane,
    The Universe
 
To the contrary, I think one can use our imagination and move a lots of places without the physical body. However, for the exercise part, I am glad that sometimes I "struggle" to get up and move. Discipline and habit is important to move sometimes, when you do not feel like it.  The scenery really helps motivate me to get up and walk amongst magnificent Live Oaks on a natural Coquina road (Up on the Hill Road). I pause and stand under these wondrous trees, which nutures a feeling of security and peace within me thankfully.
 
to the slower lane,  Ron Alexander
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
Lao Tzu(gratefulness.org)
the slow lane:
 


No comments: