Friday, April 8, 2016

Day 19 – Living Life with Love (I find myself in a world created by love.)

Shedding the Weight
 
In today’s meditation, we learn about the transformative power of love.
Love is the essence of the true self. If you can act from a space of love, you bypass the judgments and burdens of our "negative thinking mind." (the ego needs love too. Or how about egoic mind or thinking, as you know that it is mostly our cognitive process, when negative, that causes our problems.)  So expressing compassion, forgiveness, kindness, and a sense of purpose comes easily.
Love expresses itself with tenderness, but it also provides great inner strength.
                                     
Our centering thought for today is:
I find myself in a world created by love.



“This world is in deep trouble, but it can be swiftly healed by the balm of love.” ― Rumi
Aham Prema
I am love.

I really got alot out of Oprah's introduction to the meditation. The book called the "Falling in Love with the Mystery" helps her see all the "wondrous creation of our Universe" with the "Source of energy being LOVE!"

 
 


No comments: