Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Day 16 – Your Perception Holds the Key (I see myself as being of light)

Day 16 – Your Perception Holds the Key
Today’s meditation is about the power of our perceptions. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but so are love, self-esteem, truth, happiness, and optimism.
When your perceptions shift, your story shifts. You have this power to transform and have always had it. At any given moment, when you apply a negative tag to yourself, you are missing the opportunity to shift your perceptions. Instead, apply a positive tag and that will help change the value of your perception.
  
Our centering thought for today is:
I see myself as a being of light.

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”  W.B. Yeats

SANSKRIT MANTRA

Ravaye Hum
I am the radiance of supreme light.

No comments: