Monday, August 24, 2015

Why I believe the mistreatment of women is the number one human rights abuse

Diana Diana A Robbins: "Excellent! When I grow up I hope I'm just like him! It seems to me that any former president has a better chance at making a difference in "this world" than a sitting president. A sitting president's hands are tied the moment he takes office--by partisanism and by the lobbyists who REALLY control the USA. I look forward to what Obama will be able to do as well . . . once he is out of the line of fire of his slanderers, detractors and obstructors." Thanks for this Diana! - Couldn't have said it better!
With his signature resolve, former US President Jimmy Carter dives into three unexpected reasons why the mistreatment of women and girls continues in so many...
www.ted.com|By Jimmy Carter

No comments: