Monday, August 31, 2015

Juicing for a friend with leukemia

THE JUICE!!!!!
I just had my first taste of the juice! 
It's phenomenal!
You have to tell me what's different in this one.
Ron, it is the most satisfying drink I've ever had,
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
I could not find the pure aloe, so I got naturally flavored Aloe - smaller containers - one flavored with mango, one with peach, another with banana and then the other with orange. The key word is "natural" - I could have gotten the pure aloe artificially flavored for much cheaper, however I am sticking with the healthier juice of course. Pure aloe does not have a great flavor, so this juice is much more flavorable. Maybe I will stick with that, since you like it so much. You are most welcome my beloved friend, namaste', ron
a juicing.jpg

No comments: