Monday, August 24, 2015

Energy Moving (Life Force) Eternally therefore don't be disturbed by the passage of time



MaryRose Winkler's photo.
YES energy in motion IS feeling, it is who we are, it is our LIFE FORCE -, we have like 70,000 a day. We have a brain that chooses HOW to respond to that energy / feeling yes?
The answer is always compassion, patience, understanding & Love!
The Life of God (Love) is perfect and eternal. Love is the Essence of everything there is. Life is Love's (God's) gift to you. You are always in the midst of Life, a Life Force (Energy) that lives eternally and is in us now. Therefore, do not be disturbed by the passage of time, the movement around you, nor the variations of your experience. There is something within you that remains unmovable, always speaks directly to you, saying, Be Still  and Know that I AM!
Say: Consciously, I draw upon Life that is mine. I know that the fullness of Life--which is Divine in Its' origin, eternal in Its presence, and forever available--is mine. The Life of eternal Spirit is my Life!
The infinite riches of Its being are mine to enjoy. The vitality, the wisdom, and the peace of God are mine. I accept them in fullness, in joy and in peace. My thought is a gateway to illumination; it is the secret place of the most High within me. Therefore I revel in the fullness of life this moment. I accept life as a glorious experience, a spiritual adventure. Ernest Holmes paraphrased by Ron Alexander

No comments: