Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My Change of Course (or really an addition)

Well , interesting door opening, however I remain volunteering at VA Hospice, and get a lot of satisfaction out of it. The job I got there has not panned out yet, as they are having a hard time finding patients who want support or ready for support outside VA. I do it unofficially anyway, and hope the new program will get off and running - anything to help prevent all the vet. suicides. I am hearing fascinating stories from the vets. still able to tell their stories. Some, I just sit with and send good vibes. One was burned badly and looks almost like a skeleton, however he can still nod yes and no. One, a former helicopter pilot, like my Bro, was hit in the head by one of the choppers and has severe head injury. He is so OC that he is difficult to  work with, however my heart goes out to him, and I will keep trying.
 
Janicki picked up book I had loaned to Rev. Ed, and suggested it for women's group. Lynn and eswt fell for it, so I decided to use it for a book group, (womens group is only once per month, and book grp is weekly) since I had studied with Aeeshah and Kokomon in an Oakland Ghetto in 1998 and 1999. I am teaching what I want to learn and unlearn as we are all innocent at birth. Miss you here, however I understand you are where you are supposed to be. Thanks for continuing support in Spiritus,   blessings, Ron
  
Ron Alexander's photo.
Ron Alexander's photo.



 

No comments: