Saturday, August 29, 2015

Inquire of your Higher Self many moments a day

Inquire of your Higher Self many moments a day to see what It would say instead of your lower self! I have been practicing this lately, and It has really helped me feel better about myself and others! "Now is the only time there is and each instant is for giving." Att. Healing principle # 5, We can learn to love ourselves and others by forgiving rather than judging." # 6
I was judging a teenager yesterday who was sitting in an area for seniors and the disabled. Normally, playing the Capt. I was, I would have said something. However, this time, I saw the bus was crowded and possibly when he had arrived, the other seats were filled. Plus, he did put his backpack between his legs, and the bus was emptying. So I dropped my judgements and my controlling Capt. Ron and became much more peaceful as a result.

No comments: