Monday, October 13, 2014

Great Birthday Gift - RISE

CONGRATS - You won a copy of RISE!


Please send me your mailing address. I hope you enjoy the book! Post a review if you want.

--Bmeist
Thank you, what a great Birthday Gift! And the Wounded Warriors I will share it with will really be inspired by it. GO TIGERS, ALL IN!   Yours Truly, Ron Alexander            
 


010.JPG
 
Diane McEneaney Graves Thank You Ron!! I love what you do with our Vets, was checking out that beautiful boat of yours again!

Carol Brandel I guess I'll have to go to your page to find out more of what this is about but my father was in the Marine Corps for 27 years and in three wars so I'm all for the veterans♡

 

Ra Divakar Happy Birthday Bro. You are a Sacred worthy luminous Being. We are Sacred worthy luminous Beings!




No comments: