Thursday, October 23, 2014

ACCEPTANCE WITH GRATITUDE IS THE ANSWER TO ALL MY PROBLEMS TODAY

Dearest brother Ron, I have been pondering. Although you are a completed soul, perfect in all that you do. Many people do not remember, mother chose to come back, to help their soul to come back, to help their soul pods complete. Those few that are aware, don't like to talk about it. After all who in their right mind, would want to leave eternal bliss, to come back. Unless, you enjoy this experience of gods creation, then you understand that you are living and experiencing this life, as bliss. Be at peace, teach only love. Aloha Ron Fugiel




Beautiful, Divine Timing! Today, I have had a hard time getting going. It maybe and hopefully is a new antihistamine I have taken a few times this week. I am going to go back to the old standard, however when I feel out of sorts like this, I have a hard time getting going, and feel guilty and grumpy even after meditating and praying. So, an affirmation is a good blessing for me. I think,. when like this, the worst problem for me is confusion, and I lose faith in the Loving Being I want to be, much love and appreciation, ron

Happiness...
Thanks Rula Lavender, this is answer to above dilemma!


No comments: