Wednesday, December 5, 2012

TIMELESS PRESENT

 "And how is your health, dear Ron? You sound very happy and positive. I also believe that being grateful for what we have been "allotted" and staying in the TIMELESS PRESENT is the answer to many of our problems and tribulations - and the best "prayer" there is. Also, as I got older, I have become much more fatalistic (or realistic?) than in my youth. My best wishes to you and your loved-ones, Ron." 

 
Reflecting on above, I would prefer a New Orleans type of fun dance music FUNeral with my ashes in a nice piece of pottery, I will pick out soon!

 Dear Ivan Frimmel,  So much wisdom there and I think your son is wise not wanting you to worry about him. What a magnificently generous man you are, and now it is time to contemplate Love - the One Love that never dies!
My body is not serving me as well now, my dear friend. However, I am stronger in Spirit. You are right - GRATITUDE FOR TIMELESS PRESENT  inspires me to spend more time sitting breathing in meditation contemplating the Eternal. In that Moment of MINDFULNESS - completely Being Here, there is no Time - only the ONE LOVE! The BLISS, PEACE, JOY, GRACE - all the names (characteristics of God).  Need do nothing, just Be - I AM ALL!  and I am so GRATEFUL,  PEACE DIVINE SIR Ivan, we are One, ron    
Photo: PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE... LIKE...TAG & SHARE....UNCONDITIONALLY ♥

The Soul* awaits for you to drown in its Love for you eternally...it has wisdom deep within to survive in such depths.

Dom Colucci Author...<3
The Soul* awaits for you to drown in its Love for you eternally...it has wisdom deep within to survive in such depths.

Dom Colucci Author...♥
      




Ra Divakar LIKE:"...and now it is time to contemplate Love - the One Love that never dies!' quote is from Ron Alexander
 
Ron Alexander I wrote above (Ra's quote) because my body has not been serving me well lately so I turn to the Timeless Present for Joy, Peace, Love and GRATITUDE!


  • Effie Aghili All my love and prayers to you and Ra my dear Ron...We are a product of love and joy no matter what...Standing with you in love, in peace and holding you in my heart forever... Love and hugs...
     

  • Effie Aghili You are that dear Ronney , you are love...Merci for your love and presence...

  • Ron Alexander You are so lovingly sensefully thoughtful, dear Effie, thank you!           


  • No comments: