Saturday, December 22, 2012

100% Responsibility (Praying without Ceasing)

 I'm sorry, please forgive me for whatever is going on in me that has created this.


No blame process, this makes relationships alot easier. It does not mean one does not stand up for oneself, it means one does it calmly, thoughtfully and non-defensively. It is a very effective way to live life more peacefully with more integrity. Peace, Ron Alexander
And because are brains are so busy - so many thoughts, memories per moment, that we need to keep this forgiveness prayer in our mind moment by moment!

I actually have a CD of this with rain, thunder and the Ho"Oponono prayer as a subliminal message. I use to when I'm going to sleep. Penny Masland Smith

Ron Alexander Well Penny Masland Smith, that is a wise move, I bet it has been helpful. I also use it or more like part of prayer as a mantra in meditation - like thank you, thank you, over and over or sometimes "I love you" , I love you over and over, or forgiving love, over and over - very effective!

No comments: