Thursday, December 13, 2012

There are many paths, but One Truth

Meditation is one path, as Gandhi says there are many paths to One Truth. What if Pure Silence equals Perfect Love? In my experience, reaching both is the same. After all Buddha says reaching "Emptiness" Nirvana - "Pure Bliss", and that has been my experience. Jesus's Transformative Path of Love includes "Perfect Love casts out all fear". However, Jesus does not say to stop your thinking, but to "renew your mind." So Pure Silence to me is Perfect Love. Getting there by Meditation or by Renewing Mind by prayer or being aware of One's Thoughts . So is the One Truth Perfect Love? Since the Essence of our Being is Love, is the Essence of Silence the Same?
 
Angela Martin Diggs: Absolute truth Ron Alexander. I spent my life studying Christ and only in my last 10 years have I also studied Buddhist practices/teachings. They are very much blended in the Truths. Much Love sent my friend. Peace always.

 
Ron Alexander WOW! Wonderful Oneness Words! thanks so much Angela Martin Diggs angel!

As irrigators lead water where they want, as archers make their arrows straight, as carpenters carve wood, the wise shape their minds.
The Buddha


Omowale Richard Ahye: All the veils are being removed now as we communicate divine order is being restored we feel the vibes,deep down in the marrow.
 
 

No comments: