Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Post about Celibacy and Prayer Asking for Forgiveness



Ron Alexander: ‎Bunni Vaughan Healy:"This post is not about oneness. You don't need to talk about "her" like this. You can choose to, obviously, but you could just as easily state your view on celibacy without mentioning her. There is unkindness in this post."
Ron Alexander: Above, Bunni Vaughan Healy is right and I say to "her" (the woman I talked about in the post) - I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you (for I know you will). I love you. Thank you Bunni for being courageous enough to point this out. And I am grateful to "her" for givng me space to work this out within myself for we are All One!

The Huna Process of Ho'oponopono: "I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you (for I know you will). I love you!"
www.ancienthuna.com/​ho-oponopono.htm
Ho'oponopono means to make right. Essentially, it means to make it right with the ancestors, or to make right with the people with whom you have relationships



Pamela Pollard Arrington I think when you have previously had a relationship but you have changed and they have not, there is expected to be some hurt and confusion. That's usually why people get divorced by the way! We all go through periods of change and I believe that is good. I have also been celibate for several years because I need to work on me. Most of my life has been doing what was expected, taking care of my child, going to work or college --anything but what I needed. Now I have a job traveling and working in hospitals. I have met many people but don't stay long enough to develop a romantic interest in anyone. Instead I have maintained some friendships but everyone I have met has enriched me in some way far beyond what any physical relationship can give you. Isn't that what separates us from other animals?
Ron Alexander: thanks Pamela Pollard Arrington, for your thoughtful long reply, and I also agree that I could have written about celibacy in a more thoughtful way, without "blaming her" in any way.
Pamela Pollard Arrington: True Ron Alexander but I didn't feel you were blaming -just speaking from the heart. Peace to you and to "her". Time will work things out.
Ron Alexander: thanks again Pamela - you are very supportive and I appreciate it!


My continuing passion is to part a curtain, that invisible veil of indifference that falls between us and that blinds us to each other's presence, each other's wonder, each other's human plight.
Eudora Welty

No comments: