Saturday, January 28, 2012

Enjoy Being a Marigold

All respectability, all honor is meaningless
if it drives you against your nature.
What can you do if you are not a lotus flower,
but just a marigold?
Enjoy being a marigold.

Chandan

Ida Rose: Beautiful veriety of merigold!!
Ron Alexander" Thanks Ida Rose! I agree about the flower. I wrote in about the "carpenter" because working with wood has been one of the great pleasures of my life.

Ida Rose: If the carpenter was the soul I envision, I would love that carpenter more!!
Gene Yakub: As you know, the marigold is given a sacred place in Hinduism, as well as the lotus.

Angela Martin Diggs: Marigolds are very strong flowers. Deep protected roots. I can see you Ron as a bright one. To me no matter what you do I will always love you.....Your heart shines through all your beautiful colors Mr. Merigold...Hugs"What if I was a carpenter, would you love me anyway?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!

Visit my blog: Louis Vuitton Bags