Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let the Rest of Your Life be the Best of Your Life



Staci Maria Housum
I think of you when I read this quote - Have an awesome day my ocean loving friend ♥♡♥ Love the Greater Love ♥♡♥
Thanks so much Staci Maria, good timing as I am presently making the transition back to the sea finally! I can't believe it has been 22 years since I lived aboard. And Sea Otters and occasional Dolphins play around my vessel!

Optimism is a strategy for making a better future. Because unless you believe that the future can be better, you are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so.
Noam Chomsky

Let the rest of your life be the best of your life. Dabo Swinney

Bob Sampron: The thing I notice, though, is how few people can articulate what that better future looks like. They don't even allow themselves to dwell on it. I am left asking, why not?

Ron Alexander: Agree Bob, does a "better future" mean feeling the Peace, Joy & Love NOW? All is well, be at peace for you are One with Love!
Today I did not feel physically well. yet there were a few things that really essential to be done, and through prayer and meditation and support of a friend, I was able to slowly though mindfully get them done. This left me feeling with a sense of accomplishment and achievement that is peacefulness and contentment. I know that I can get things done even when not feeling well with support, and that leaves me with a more secure feeling for the future.

I know that when you feel the strong support of a partner, friends/community, that you feel more optimistic about the future. The key is to take responsibility to keep them and do what it takes individually (meditation, prayer, affirmation) in the moment.

No comments: