Saturday, January 14, 2012

Amazing Grace - Glimpses of The Eternal

People who are awake, live in constant amazement.
Jack Kornfield

However, I think it goes along with "To enter the gates of heaven, come as a child again...". To have that sense of constant wonder is the same as "constant amazement." I can relate to that better, and still have a ways to go...

I would add that people who are awake live without attachment. I have glimpses of that but have a ways to go...
And amazing is our Reality of being Spirits - with no fear of the past, present or future, and we live forever as Spirits! And that we are One with Spirit in All!

Amazing Grace!




Spirit, the Angel of God's Presence is an invisible Guest within me and all of us.
It is the Presence of eternal Life, the Life that cannot die. And so there is no fear of the past, the present, or the future. The feelings of this Guest are Joy, Peace, Light & Love, and the actions are certainty & power! It is with me today, making my life whole and complete. (paraphrased from the writings of Ernest Holmes)

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in thy ways.---Psalm 91:11

No comments: