Friday, October 13, 2017

The worst thing you can be as a little boy is a...

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO HAVE A PLAYFUL CHILDHOOD.


Ron Alexander I am sitting on the steps, and not happy, as Dad tried to make a man out of me at the age of 2, after he came home from war. He and my older Bro. teased me with "only girls have curls."
Paula Dyer I think every curl is a sign of great intuition and an ability to bend and flow with life xx

Manage
Ron Alexander I found an old post card from my grandmother telling Dad, that "if you don't want him, we'll take him." As he wanted a girl baby, not a boy.

Manag
Paula Dyer Sorry to hear that Ron. My mother wanted a son and my grandparents showered me with love. It's a heavy burden to carry. Xx

Ron: This photo in the newspaper has been very instrumental in helping heal my inner child, which is an ongoing process, and I am very grateful for it.2
Manage



No comments: