Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Help each other. Remind each other. May we return to the love that is inherent in us all

Awesome: I believe that we are eternal beings only here briefly.
I believe we all are here with a gift to share, and a lesson to learn.
It is so important to surround ourselves with those that wish to remember, even those that are stumbling. We all must fall. We all must rise. Help each other. Remind each other. Fear and anger are rampant now, yet the undercurrents of love and clarity are powerful forces indeed. May we return to the love that is inherent in us all. Spirit is waiting to assist us in this journey. Your voice truly matters, now more than ever.
thanks Tracy (Soul Beckons), Will and artist and Ra
Soul Beckons's photo.




17 hrs
In the noise I felt uncertain,
in the static I hung my head,
drifting were the voices,
fear was the overwhelming cry.
Then the wise ones whispered...
and they told me:
"humans are really young,
you are all still learning,
and right now lots of muck of many years
is rising to the surface.
Do not let this make you forget
how deep the waters are.''




 

No comments: