Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Only sayings of the wise will remain.”

Courageous Wise Man - very inspiring thanks Tsimi: Many have died; you also will die.
The drum of death is being beaten.
The world has fallen in love with a dream.
Only sayings of the wise will remain.”
― Kabir.
Tsimi James 
Howdy my friends smile emoticon
Once again * find myself thanking you for your prayers for my stay in the hospital smile emoticon
I'm some better, but as I said... before, I'm not out of the woods yet & I don't know if I ever will be smile emoticon
Iv accepted this as part of my life & still have a positive vibe about me smile emoticon
If I go back into the hospital again, I'll most likely end up in a nurseing home for the rest of my life & I really don't think that would be to long smile emoticon
Many have died; you also will die.
The drum of death is being beaten.
The world has fallen in love with a dream.
Only sayings of the wise will remain.”
― Kabir.
God Bless each & everyone of you smile emoticon
Your friend always
Tsimi James

See More

No comments: