Monday, December 28, 2015

How To Understand Crow Language "The Bird Language of Corvids"





know I shouldnt have a favorite but this bird has guided me so often out of danger.......... or sat on the fence and absorbed if not helped me tuning in Reiki people heart emoticon
 
Cath Bayliss
Cath Bayliss oh ps and never asked for a thing back. x x x x x
 
Will Melies The bringer of truth ,for me, this one has been.. heart emoticon
 
 
Cath Bayliss Will Melies heart emoticon they sure do seem to know what it best for us in advance heart emoticon
 
 
Ra Divakar Story on NPR about this family and their children esp. learning to communicate with crows in birdhouses in their backyard trees. I missed most of it, but it sounded fascinating!
Cath Bayliss Ra Divakar ``wish I had seen that Ra, I have my entire life loved birds, wondered why people call people 'bird brain' I would think it as a compliment so many would not. v v v special our free flying critters or the day and of the night. we are so Blessed when we stop and listen heart emoticon
Ra Divakar It was NPRadio - I bet it can be looked up...? I would like to hear it - maybe Youtube?

No comments: