Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More from Noy in Dervish (Rumi's territory) Land


Noy Traba-g
Yessssssssssıreeeeeee! In cahoooooots wıth all ... my DD - dıvıne dervısh boy ıs just sooooooooo pıously great! I made sure we have pıc together whılst havıng hıs break - tonıght beıng full moon, I shall defınıtely be ın our twırlıng plac...e agaın - a much more sombre gatheırng I would say. Oh and yes ... captıvated, collected ... and, well not captured but 'raptured', lol! Sendıng lots of JOY... may more brıght Blessıngs BE ... love you!See More



  • Ra Divakar Wow! "not captured but raptured" - Love it, thanks Noy Traba-g!

  • And twirling with "divine dervish boy on a full moon no less - "raptured" - yes please send us that photo!

    There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.
    There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.
    You feel it, don’t you?
    Rumi


    zabeth May Sutor I love Rumi.

    Ron Alexander Rumi was the first whirling Dervish! He invented that dance for God He was grievng his beloved teacer and used a porch post.
     
    Elizabeth May Sutor I never knew that!

    No comments: