Sunday, July 1, 2012

Absolute Truths

                             Love Certitude - Foremost Self-Love!









Christine Mj Lavoie: Love is first and formost Self-love...insult and injury never occur without our consent. If I love myself I will not accept any of it. ♥

Dean A. Banks: Well said, Christine!

Ra Divakar: Sharing this with Christine's quote on top, thanks Dr. Dean!
I love certitude. What am I certain of - One Love, we are all joined and are made up of the same stardust. There is everything I need within me! We all have all within us.- we all are multi-personalities. If you disassociate one or more of the personalities unconsciously, then you have a psychological disorder. Healthy people are aware of different parts of themselves and can choose to move out of negative harmful to self or others personalities.
Ron Alexander As Thich Nhat Hanh says "We are here to awaken from our illusion of separateness."And wholeness acknowledging different parts accentuating the positive and lettiing go of the negative.

No comments: