Saturday, June 6, 2009

Love Lessons . Finish this sentence...love has taught me to ...Posted by Linda Lawson on June 2, 2009 at 12:59pm in Return to Love
Back to Return to Love Discussions
Love has taught me that it is like air in its purest sense. There are no decisions to be made about who.what , when , where , why, an d how I may be so fortunate as to feel love. I may experience it in any moment for any reason and all reasons. It is like air. I must have it to live .I must.

reply by Ron Alexander
Aw, Linda, you are so good! Love has taught me to realize the more I love, the less I fear, and the more peace I have.

Reply by Ron Alexander
and how could I forget: ..."the more peace & joy I have!
In Joy

WORD FOR THE DAY
Saturday, Jun. 6 (gratefulness.org)

How fit to employ all the heart and
the soul and the senses
forever in joy!

Robert Browning

No comments: