Monday, June 7, 2021

Personal experience of feeling safe and secure - at home in myself...

 


Yesterday at Unity, Rev. Ed spoke of a lesson from the pandemic. "We do not have to be physically together to feel connected." He especially mentioned our meditation times on zoom (what I heard anyway). For me, going inside the Sanctuary for the first time in over a year, I felt at home. A different feeling than in the past, as formerly I would feel the "need to be seen and heard". I feel I have gained much more self-confidence and inner peace with all the time alone, as all the zooming and other social media kept me in the feeling of unity more than ever.   
To a "felt oneness" in gratitude, Ron

P.S. Also grateful tor the 4 to 5 times working out outside, and long walks to sunset at Folly,  during these solitary months. I feel healthier than in a long time.



No comments: