Monday, August 1, 2016

The Most You Can Do for the World


Day 22 – 
The freedom we know when we become unstuck and step into our limitless life is the spiritual freedom of our true self. We radiate this freedom as love, peace, compassion, and joy. This light of our creative self is our most precious gift to the world because it unites, heals, and uplifts everyone it reaches.
In today’s meditation, we learn that in every moment we live from our highest self, we are giving our best to the world.


Our centering thought for today is:
I create my reality to benefit the world.


“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” – Ramana Maharshi




Ron Alexander · 
At the start, I said, I wanted to be freed from my fear of success. THANK YOU BOTH OPRAH and DEEPAK, I am pretty sure from recent results, that this has happened! Namaste, Ron Alexander "Your self-realization is the greatest gift you can give the world." Amen!

SANSKRIT MANTRA

Vasu Deva Kutum Bakam
The world is my family.

No comments: