Monday, June 6, 2016

Why? Why not? Joyous Expectations!

 

Why wouldn't everything in your life start getting much, much easier?

Why wouldn't those things you now fear, Ron, dissolve into dust?

Why wouldn't the rest of your life be the best of your life?

I mean, you've NEVER been as awesome, or wise, or deserving, as you are today.
Huh? Huh? Huh?
    The Universe


My Divine Inheritance
The Kingdom of God is at hand. I inherit everything that belongs to this kingdom.The riches and the power and the glory of this kingdom a...re mine now. I do not rob anyone by entering into the fullness of the kingdom of power, of joy, and of abundance. I recognize that everyone inherits the same kingdom. There is no law of human heredity imposed upon me. Evil has no history. Limitation has no past. That which is opposed to good has no future. The eternal now is filled with perfection. I have always have been and always will remain a complete, perfect, and whole expression of the Eternal Mind, which is God, the Living Spirit Almighty.
Today, I enter into the limitless variations that the Divine Spirit has projected into my experience. I know that all things are good when rightly used. I perceive that all experience is a play of Life upon itself. I enter into the game of living, then, with joyful anticipation, with spontanious enthusiasm, and with the determination to play the game well and enjoy it, Today I enter into my Divine inheritance. I have shaken my thought loose from the belief that external conditions are imposed upon me by birthm through inherited tendencies or race belief. I proclaim the freedom of my Divine legacy of love, abundance, peace and joy. I possess the Kingdom of Good today, in all of its fullness.

Ernest Holmes (A Year of Daily Wisdom)

No comments: