Tuesday, September 15, 2015

No One is Born a racist

‘In that moment, I knew that we are all born completely free from all prejudice and racism, and that we are all inherently good and noble people. We are born open and responsible and clear thinking, seeking knowledge and connection to others because that is our reality. In reality we are all one. We are all connected. Humanity is one.” P. 176 (BEYOND FEAR)

Blackfulla Revolution's photo.

The great book (BEYOND FEAR), we are using in book group - "The Essence of our Being is Love!" Principles from Jerry Jampolsky, M.D. Attitudinal Healing International
Absolutely wonderful man with much he has shared in his own wisdom... and I am sound sensitive, so I love his voice too... that helped a lot when I had many of his cassettes grin emoticon
Ron Alexander: Remember I was at his 90th birthday party and 40t
h year reunion of Attitudinal Healing International - VERY GLOBAL NOW - people from all over the world - Lovingnest time of my life - Carlos Santana and wife was there too!
MaryRose Winkler: Ron Alexander I KNOW, how I wish I could have gone Ron and I am sure HE was ecstatic to see you yes? grin emoticon grin emoticon grin emoticon grin emotico Ron Alexander: Well, his awesome wife Diana Diane Cirincione Jampolsky is the more "emotional" one of the two. However, Jerry was dancing ecstatically the last night! I hope I can dance like that at 90!
Ron Alexander: Kokomon Clottey, co-author, was there with Aeesha and he is a master drummer. He and Tom Pinkson (Tomas) drummed and led a chant "I AM LOVE AND LOVE IS FORGIVING. I AM A SACRED WORTHY LUMINOUS BEING, which Tomas had given away bracelets and a card.
MaryRose Winkler: Thats wonderful Ron, I would love to hear more anytime, I am sure it was a fantastic night and that you were all smiles through out the JOYful event... dang I wish I would have been there, having said that, I have a smile on my face thinking about it xox Ron AlexanderRon Alexander FOUR AWESOME DAYS OVERLOOKING San Francisco bay and the Golden Gate Bridge


Ron Alexander's photo.

 

No comments: