Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Chaplain Training

                      
Hello,
Good news on Chaplain Training.
We can join in the Myrtle Beach Training on Saturday,  Nov. 7th.
 It is being offered by the LUT at Unity Wilmington, Nickie Golden, for a love offering.
 I plan to go and hope you will check your calendars.
 If you like to read ahead of time, the book How To Pray without Talking to God is a good basis for chaplaincy.
The training will include affirmative prayer as well as roles and boundaries, confidentiality and more. Please let me know if you can go so we can let them know our numbers.

 Peace, Love and Prosperity
Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth,
ONEdaFULL, I am looking forward - good to be back at beloved Myrtle Beach Unity I just spent 4 hours at VA hospice, where I volunteer about 8 hours per week, and this will really help - looking forward to hospital and home visits to Unity members in need too! And I did a lot of similar work in California too!          lots of gratitude, ron

No comments: