Thursday, May 7, 2015

"Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath." —Eckhart Tolle

 
Where there is anger, there is fear underneath" - Maryism
 

 
Davida Luminabes both true
 

Ron Alexander Grief too


  •  
    Davida Luminabes grieving is part of the integration and acceptance.. our growing process..
     

  • Ron Alexander thanks Davida Luminabes and MaryRose Winkler - one of the hardest stages of grief is the anger stage - Bargaining usually contains anger. Why did he/she leave me. What did I do wrong. Will I be all alone?(fear) Why now? Why wasn't he/she more careful? And of course underlying all this is a lot of pain!
     

  • MaryRose Winkler To me stages are part of the ego Ron, but that is only to me, we have all had that "holy instant" including me (some are just not aware of it)

    but the "holy instant" energy is always in effect, working, processing and when the ego lets go of the fear, ALL that is left is the holy instant of purity and serenity yes? Ron Alexander
     

    Ron Alexander Oh PollyAnna MaryRose Winkler, we just have to agree to disagree - how can we be here now without that precious "ego" and our sacred body? You are on a different plane, and I have just glimpses of it...I am sure we can laugh about it soon! lol

    MaryRose Winkler I laugh about it all the time, and the reason is the grief groups I attended in the early 1990's priceless wisdom, support and fellowship that builds strength & love, and once there is strength and love we can overcome anything...

    People do it everyday Ron, I know people, you know people who live to love and my father, bless his heart was a tremendous influence in my life, not only do I carry his genes, but I was raised by a man who gave all, did all & loved all, truly when I can be half the person that human being was I will know a glimpse of love that transcends all lower emotional vibrations and creates peace for a

    Ron Alexander Awesome reply, thanks dear MaryRose Winkler


     
    Terry Orr So true about the first victim of anger is the person who is expressing anger.
     
  •  
    Richard Kent Matthews But life is pain, suffering, so there is pain beneath everything, even joy. Embracing the pain makes it less difficult.
     
  • Ron Alexander Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. Rev. Richard Kent Matthews!
     

    Ron Alexander All hatred is self-hatred. thanks Terry Orr


    No comments: