Friday, May 29, 2015

Door closes disappointedly however a new better one opens...

Coach MD's photo.
Faith is knowing that when life doesn’t go quite as planned, it is, in fact. exactly as planned.
Dr. Charles, CoachMD
www.CharlesGlassmanMD.com
Brain Drain on Amazon: amzn.to/1adJW5M

 
  • Ron Alexander I came back for this post, as when one door is closed another better one may open. this happened to me today, when I came to VA to volunteer, however not at what I wanted to do here. However, the volunteer director let me know that my original request has been granted to work as peer support in the Hospice. I am still rejoicing, as my fav. job in my history was working with life-threatened young adults with Dr. Jerry Jampolsky in California - Center of Attitudinal Healing.
  • Ron Alexander's photo.
     
     
  • MaryRose Winkler ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC Ron, that is just wonderful news, please know how happy I am for YOU & for all those who will be blessed with your love & presence... truly I am dancing in my heart, thank you for sharing this beautiful celebration of life with us all heart emoticon Ron Alexander I love Jerry Jampolsky & had many of their cassettes when I was learning the course, truly it is a blessing to call you my miracle brother xox Ron Alexander

No comments: