Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Real Scribe of ACIM

Ron Alexander In my thinking, Dr. Bill Thetford is the real scribe of ACIM. He asked for it and his assistant, Helen started channeling it, but did not value is. Dr. Thetford, insisted she record it and he scribed it from her channeling. I studied ACIM with Bill and he lived - "the essence of my Being is LOVE". According to my friend who was responsible for helping her when she visited Center for Attitudinal Healing in the 80's, Helen treated her like a "servant" (my friend was black), and did not act at all like a spiritual person. I go with Dr. Bill, who role-modeled what the Essence of the teaching are. He would tell us to "tear out those pages" when it was demonizing the "ego" and the "body". Those are just concepts, and to me, are used erroneously in ACIM. Although , I have learned much wisdom in those tomes too!

No comments: