Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I am not a victim! And Freedom is Fun Forever (Pie in the Sky high LOL)

Back to the question What is Authentic Power?
Ron Alexander I know it is not egotistical. I know it is not having to be in control. I know it is not being a bully. I know it is not being offensive. I know it is not being defensive. WHAT IS IT? Anybody?

 
Mary Catherine Bushma Maybe not knowing your true inner strength and sometimes our past hurts carry on in to our adulthood...
 
Ron Alexander Yes Mary Catherine Bushma, thank you! Healing that part of me helps me realize I AM POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE! Fully accepting myself - ALL OF ME! Loving little Ronnie and All of Me - fear cannot exist with LOVE!

Ron Alexander's photo.

 
  • Ron Alexander My identity as Capt. Ron was only to compensate for having that feeling of a scared "little ronnie", so as i heal that scared part of myself with self-Love - helping the inner child to feel safe and loved do I feel I AM POWERFUL beyond all measure! thanks dear MaryRose Winkler for supporting and inspiring!
     

  •  
    MaryRose Winkler I, like you Ron support that part in us all that is holy beyond measure XOX Ron Alexander

    For anyone who is interested in affirmation / motivation & positive thoughts, you are all welcome to join :
    ...See More

    Consulting/Business Services · 751 Likes
    We Work Together Network's photo.

    We Work Together Network

    • MaryRose Winkler
    • Sharyn Sambrick
     

  • Ron Alexander PollyANNA thoughts lol!
     

    MaryRose Winkler I don't get the PollyANNA thoughts, what does that mean Ron? Ron Alexander I'm going to a 95 year olds birthday party this afternoon, how cool is that for FREEDOM FOR FUN FOREVER wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhLOLOL

    Ron Alexander PollyANNA is my term for your incessantly positive attitude - all you want to do is have fun and be one forever and freedom is the pie in the sky that get you high! You can't be a Taurus (too earthy) - are you an Aquarius or Pisces? no mistake cake, ron

    Kudos to René Krömer: "Perhaps the compassion comes in when added that all of that is done in complete innocence." and to Isma: "I also notice our innocence in doing that and this makes me so connected to me and to 'them'". thanks for your Wisdom!




    No comments: