Monday, April 27, 2015

We are All Powerful beyond measure!



 
MaryRose Winkler YES YOU ARE:


Ron Alexander My identity as Capt. Ron was only to compensate for having that feeling of a scared "little ronnie", so as i heal that scared part of myself with self-Love - helping the inner child to feel safe and loved do I feel I AM POWERFUL beyond all measure! thanks dear MaryRose Winkler for supporting and inspiring!
8 hrs · Like · 1
  • MaryRose Winkler To me Ron (good morning) we ARE HEALED, there is nothing to heal in fact, it is ONLY the illusion that we are not HEALED / CURED that has manipulated and controlled humanity for eons of time, THIS in itself IS the shift of the ages...

    TO DISCOVER, even with all the manipulating and controlling going on that there is NOTHING TO HEAL... its the burning chair all over the place I believe xox

    Ron Alexander

    To DENY the spirit within is the distortion in all matter of feeling, thinking and acting always... we are born in grace, we live in grace, we die in grace, anything else is an illusion of burning chairs..
  • Scotti Linden Little by little and day by day that 'child' is being loved! My journey is never ending so with God by my side and all of you i'm well on my way...Love you bunches!!!
  • Ron Alexander Well, MaryRose Winkler, it must be nice to be enlightened, as you are talking from another plane that most of us humans have not reached yet or will ever reach in this body in this dimension. Some of us do have those "holy instants" (and that includes fortunate me) that remind us of this truth, and help us yearn for more. Keep telling us what it is like from that Higher Place, thanks!

     

     

    No comments: