Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Accept all of you and then you can accept others and heal the "flaws"

MaryRose Winkler's photo.


 

MaryRose Winkler And nce we accept we see there is no such thing as flaws, all humans are just humans, there is no mistakes, their is no error because all is love...
Richard Kent Matthews We're all needy, Ron. Whether we admit or not. It is the nature of the beast. Without relationship, we are not in good stead. And we all care to one degree or another what others think of us. It stems from the survival instinct. 'Could that person hurt me if they don't like me? Best make them like me.'
 
Richard Kent Matthews Have you ever watched a documentary where an animal cub or pup or baby of some kind gets rejected by its mother or flock or herd? The animal dies. And we would, too, if we were rejected. Most hermits are very angry. ha

Ron Alexander "Neediness", to me, is when you have to have acceptance from others to feel good about yourself. Yes, I have been "needy", but am gettiing over it, as I have been really taken advantage of in relationships feeling this way. I guess balance is the key - knowing that some needs can be met in a relationship, but not to the point of giving up your personal power. I have promised myself to do without a romantic relationship iv I feel like she is a person who can fulfull my "needs". I had rather take the solo route. Rev. Richard Kent Matthews MaryRose Winkler

 
Richard Kent Matthews Understanding the necessity of relationship is not the same as neediness. But I think you know that. An enlightened sense of self means you do what you want, but you understand the interconnectedness of everything and everyone, so you do your best not to hurt the world or its creatures while maintaining the best possible entanglement with the world.
 
Ron Alexander So "balance" between emotional needs and to "understand the interconnectedness of everything and everyone, so you do your best not to hurt the world or its creatures while maintaining the best possible entanglement with the world."

No comments: