Monday, October 6, 2014

Could you do this? For $3 million dollars?

Could YOU?
Power 95.3

Kim Long No problems, I just take loan prior and spend it on exotic islands around the world.
Ra Divakar My point is on this "exotic islands", there would be much temptation to get online or call - what do you think?



Kim Long I would just indulge myself in the moment of nature and culture, three months would go fast.



Ron Alexander Agree with Kim Long, if I could get the loan? Bali is where I would spend most of my time if not all of it?


Ra Divakar Well looking at your replies Kim Long and Ron, I change my mind! Bali HO!


Ron Alexander Well Bali "Hai" or something like that was about an island in the South Pacific. Bali is in the Indian Ocean right in the middle of Indonesia. It is the only mostly Hindu isle in the Indonesia Archipelago.


Manifest Oneness There are many ways to make money and this one is not the route I wish to take


Gisele Fahrbach show me the moneyyyyy!!!!!honeyyyyy!! i am in!!




Rula Lavender Give me the 3 million, and I would stop all that for 3 years...I will actually be busy spending the money on travelling the world and meeting people face to face



Ron Alexander Good for you - "face to face" - I like that!



Gaille Robertson sure I would. Show me the money! LOL
Rula Lavender Yep. Plus, interacting with "strangers" while travailing and exploring the world is my ultimate pleasure I'll give back whatever money left.


SallyMaria Renata I could do it for so much less than tha



Rula Lavender For free and set yourself free Sally Fitzgibbons



Suchi Kumar easily



Sophia Alexander Kapnistos Oh yes!

John Heinz Yes. But I might need a fine guitar, a fine lady, and a bag of fine ganja

Martha Ann Spaulding When can I start...!?!?!






No comments: