Thursday, August 14, 2014

My IDENTITY as I AM

My knowledge that the great I AM is ever available gives me an increasing capacity to draw upon It and to become inwardly aware of the presence of Spirit. Through the quiet contemplation of he Omni-action of Spirit, I learn to look quietly and calmly upon every false condition, seeing through it to the other side of the invisible Reality that molds conditions and re-creates all my affairs after a more nearly Divine pattern. With a penetrating spiritual vision I can dissipate the obstruction, remove the obstacle, dissolve the wrong condition. Standing still I can watch the sure salvation of the Law.
I now claim health instead of sickness, wealth instead of poverty, happiness instead of misery. In such degree as I gain mastery over the sense of negation, whether it be pain or poverty, I am proving the Law of Good. Every thought of fear or limitation is removed from my consciousness. I know that my word transmutes every energy into constructive action, producing health, harmony, happiness and success. I know there is something at the center of my being that is absolutely certain of itself. It has complete assurance and gives me complete assurance that all is well. I maintain my position as a DIVINE BEING, here and now.
                                                                             Ernest Holmes


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. Just what I needed to hear, learn and be reminded of :)