Thursday, August 21, 2014

As you get older, it is about the person you've become.




Photo: Some of us are lucky enough to become elders. 

All of us should value their wisdom.

 

Richard Kent Matthews In the poster. Things. I still like things. I am spiritually robust, no longer afraid of dying or some weird afterlife. I love people and music and meditation. But I also still like things. You know. Cars and keyboards and surprise packages? Things. I'm of this world. I am earthy. I plan on enjoying it to the last minute. Plenty of time for ethereal stuff when I'm dead. Right now, things. h
  •  
    Richard Kent Matthews No escaping things unless you die. So, why not enjoy them? Not everyone has the privilege.
     

  • Ron Alexander My parents were collectors - I was dealing with houses and storehouse, ;porches and garages full of antiques most ruined by not being kept in temperature-controlled places - My Mom was addicted to them, and valued them more than people especially me, and was a big reason I did not inherit them. Divine Inheritance is my privilege!

    Richard Kent Matthews Ah, hoarders. That's not the same as appreciation. That's obsession. I have a neighbor in that condition. If her house went up in flames, it would destroy the whole block. So, we're keeping a close eye. She smokes. Sheesh.













     

    No comments: