Sunday, April 27, 2014

Shel Kent (Leaving the boat is much like the kids leaving home!),

 thanks a lot Shel Kent (Leaving the boat is much like the kids leaving home!), for sharing, yes, I spent a lot of time on her this beautiful afternoon till after the sunset. Tomorrow, may be my last night with here if sale goes through on Tuesday. Feeling very sentimental and having second thoughts, and may stay on board after a small good bye sunset party in the cockpit!
Looking toward companionway from aft on Flying Free - I am down here at the marina now savoring my last few days with her! — 
 Photo: Looking toward companionway from aft on Flying Free - I am down here at the marina now savoring my last few days with her!



 
Ron Alexander Here is the head and focsle on Flying Free - I am going to encourage and may help new owner install a composting head!


Ron Alexander's photo.
 
  • Pamela Arrington I'm sorry you had to sell her. You will always have good memories of her.
  • Ron Alexander Not sold yet, been having lots of ta(transitional anxiety) about it - "will the buyer back out at last minute?" However, if she does I am going to advertise and ask for moreas I keep doing things to make her more attractive all the time, thanks dear Pamela Arrington - trust you are doing better?

     

    No comments: