Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Almost free of Flying Free



All my hard work on FLYING FREE has paid off, as new owner wannabe wants to give me a deposit with contract. I am kinda of delaying her, as I am feeling rather sentimental. However, I am 90% certain I will accept her deposit, as I like her attitude!
Sleep well maties!

 
Photo: All my hard work on FLYING FREE has paid off,  as new owner wants to give me a deposit with contract. I am kinda of delaying her, as I am feeling rather sentimental. However, I am 90% certain I will accept her deposit, as I like her attitude!      
Sleep well maties!


Today, April 24 th - Contract with Barbara to buy Flying Free is signed! This time next week she may be new owner. Sweet Vet., I told her I wanted to help her to get Flying Free ready to sail with vets and eventually down to Bahamas. I cannot afford to put any more money in her, but I do want to provide some expertise and labor (mostly advice lol).  Barring unseen event the deal is done, I am now a former owner of a nice sailboat. I still own beautiful rowing boat however. HOOORAaaay!


 

No comments: