Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A River of Joy Moving in You



When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
Jalaluddin Rumi, translated by Coleman Barks
We Are Three(gratefulness.org)
Evelyn Leonard Wright yes, a most precious joy!!!
 

  • Ron Alexander thanks Evelyn - almost have my bilge cleaned out - whole boat will be looking good for possible buyer tomorrow. You would like her, she is a vet. who plans to use boat as some kind of therapy boat for vets. in the Bahamas! Hope she can afford FLYING FREE?

  • Evelyn Leonard Wright Man, I hate to see you part with your boat, Ron--but sometimes, that's the way it should be--hopefully, she can afford it, too! and hey! aren't you a vet? I imagine she could take you for a sail or two once in a while! right?
     

  • Ron Alexander Did you not hear Evelyn Leonard Wright that I have something called Mienere's disease - inner ear problems that cause vertigo. I am just not comfortable sailing anymore. Also, the expenses around my boat led to me missing out on a scholarship to study with a meditation master teacher at Omega. Also, I was reminded by a young man at health food place how messed up my skin was by sun poisoning last summer. And yes, possibly I may be able to join with her in the Bahamas, if my condition becomes cleared. I was diagnosed over 2 years ago and then it went away for over a year and a half. Then I came up with an inner ear infection with a bad cold in Feb. and it came back, and has stayed with me since. I am feeling good about new adventures though, thanks for replying dear Evelyn!

    Photo: WORD FOR THE DAY - www.gratefulness.org
Tuesday, Apr. 22

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.

Jalaluddin Rumi, translated by Coleman Barks
We Are Three.
(e-cardqQuote: Lao Tzu, 6th Century B.C., Photo: Rugger Burke)

     
    

    No comments: