Saturday, March 22, 2014

Space - Sometimes I need my space!

 
 I am going to take the rest of the afternoon off, relax and in joy, ron
 
Photo: I am going to take the rest of the afternoon off, relax and in joy, ron
Theda Parks Namaste. XOXO
 
 
Vilma D. López Be welll... happy !!!
 

Ron Alexander Thanks Theda Parks and Vilma D. López, I went to see a move - BLOOD TIES, very well acted and very disturbing - brought up a lot of issues in my family. And good to come up and heal...lots of good grief!
 

 
Theda Parks Hope your heart is in a good place now. XOXO

  •  
    Ronald E. Fugiel Yep as we get older, we learn to appreciate...blank spaces. Gives us a little brain, time out. Lol. Love out loud!
    Ron Alexander Thanks Theda Parks and Ronald E. Fugiel, thanks for the inspiration and support, and yes, time out with meditation/prayer and mindful cooking, cleaning and eating helped a lot!

     
     













    
     

    No comments: