Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Letting go of Material Possessions

Visit us at www.wisdomquotesandstories.com



Ron Alexander In my situation, I have a big decision - do I fight or do I let go? Somehow, I am feeling that this time, I may be strong enough to let go?
  • Will Melies Find it very interesting that it take more strength to let go. .then hang on....
  • Ron Alexander I think it depends on the situation Will Melies! I have been fighting a "trust" lawyer over my living situation. I fought him once and won (the battle, not the war). Then I was sick, partly because of the action by this attorney, now I am healthy, and due to a lot of circumstances, I may just move on and get back to traveling sailing and maybe a van? - would love to get out that way for your healing groups Healing Circle - sounds awesome?

    No comments: