Saturday, August 10, 2013

It is Never too Late

 
What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.
Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette(gratefulness.org)
Quoted in Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're a Cheese, by Kathryn and Ross Petras
The Time is Now!
 
P. S. don't try to 'look inside"!
 
Blogger Jeanne P. said...
What a wonderful life of experiences and giving -- and adventure! You have blessed and loved so many! Hooray to have known Capt. Ron!
 
Delete
Blogger captron said...
Thanks Jeanne P. - I wish you the best!
 


3 comments:

Jeanne P. said...

What a wonderful life of experiences and giving -- and adventure! You have blessed and loved so many! Hooray to have known Capt. Ron!

BLESSYOURHEARTS INSPIRATION BY RON ALEXANDER said...

Thanks Jeanne P. - I wish you the best!

Jeanne P. said...

As you have said: giving is receiving, receiving is giving. Love always matters.