Thursday, June 20, 2013

Russell Brand - a great example of a well-balanced strong ego

" I'm watching question time on BBC 1 just started, Russell Brand is on it, back later " ...(Pete Shaw)
 

It is the unbalanced unhealthy ego - too weak or too strong that is the problem. We all need an ego to survive in this world in this body. Awareness of the ego is vital like being aware of young child you are in charge of. Russell Brand is a grand example of someone with a well-balanced strong ego!
 
Russell Brand is brilliant. He has a beautiful strong well-balanced ego

Pete Shaw: Yes,
\ I so agree, he is well good & enlightened.... X.

Russell Brand devastates ‘Morning Joe’ — does he have a point?



This video of Russell Brand laying waste to the cast of “Morning Joe” on MSNBC has been making the rounds, and it’s devastating. They start by oddly baiting him (“He’s a really big deal… I’m told this. I’m not very pop cultured, I’m sorry”) addressing him in the third person, and at some point calling him Willy? I think? It’s unclear what they think they’re doing. And about six minutes in, he commandeers the show and marches off with it, leaving no survivors. (“Is this what you all do for a living?” he asks, later adding, “These people, I’m sure, are typically very good at their jobs. You’re conveying news to the people of America? People of America, we’re going to be okay.”) I would liken the hosts to a kitten pouncing on what it assumes is a dazed snake and discovering it has latched onto the tail end of a dragon. It’s cringe-inducing. “You’re talking about me as if I’m not here and as if I’m an extraterrestrial,” he observes. Never mock someone with a British accent.
“Thank you for your casual objectification,” Brand says, after one of the hosts starts talking about him and his accent in the third person. Another of the hosts, after Brand suggests more serious topics for discussion, goes back to riffing on the comic’s attire, and Brand cuts in, “That’s the problem with current affairs. You forget about what’s important and you allow the agenda to be decided by superficial information.”
 
 
 
 

No comments: