Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Getting Healthy


"Cancer is NOT a disease of the tissues but a disease or an acidic condition of the environment or body fluids that are negatively affecting the alkaline condition of the tissues. In other words, cancer is an acidic liquid not a defective ...blood or body cell that is dividing. It is dietary, environmental, respiratory and/or metabolic acids that are not properly or adequately being removed through the four channels of elimination, urination, perspiration, defecation and/or respiration that are then deposited into the connective tissues and organs that causes a cancerous condition. Cancer is what happens to healthy tissues and/or organs that are being bathed in acid". Dr. Robert O. Young - To learn more about the truth about cancer read the pH Miracle revised and updated and The pH Miracle for Cancer on audio. www.phmiracle.com
 
 
I finished a 18 day juice cleansing fast with mostly green juice recently. I continue to juice one meal a day. I eat a lot of salad and veggies (mostly organic). Now, I will start brushing my teeth with baking soda and continue drinking alk...aline water. My question is - can one add baking soda to water to make it alkaline and how much? By the way, I have no more aches and take no more pain pills. I have more life force (Prana or chi) not the hyper caffienated manic energy. I do not use caffeine. I have lost 6 inches off my waist. I breathe and sleep better. The most important thing is my clearer thinking! And it helps that I meditate for 1 and 1/2 hrs. per day, do restorative yoga, conscious breathing and gentle aerobics almost every day. Ron Alexander
 
Yes... its baking soda... but with the healthy alkaline diet you're ingesting and brushing with soda, you prolly don't need much more. You can get too much of a good thing with baking soda. I brush with salt and soda... using a healthy mineral salt. Bravo to you and your lifestyle changes!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: