Friday, April 29, 2011

Silent Meditation Retreat!


Kristiana Owens:

Silence whispered strong and clear
Through the shadows of my fear
Bright sound illuminates my heart
As in me Heaven's gates do part
I step out of Time and see
...Oneness' smiling before me
In Souls of Gold Love guiding me
Throughout Blessed Eternity


So good to hear, as I just registered today for my third Silent Meditation Retreat! An awesome ten days! I am keeping a copy of that in my records for inspiration, as it is not easy staying quiet that long, if that is alright with you, dear Kristiana!?
Kristiana Owens: Of course Ron ♥ I'm honored you'd want to take it with you. Thank you my friend ♥ I know you'll enjoy your time. Nothing as peacefully blissful as the Silence ♥
Much LOVE in ONENESS to you All


Kristiana Owens
To meditate ~ To find the Silence ~
Look for nothing
Think nothing
Feel nothing
BE your Breath ~ and KNOW the rhythm of God ♥

Ron Alexander: Another awesome SILENT meditation poem to collect to support my ten day retreat in Aug. (It's not easy keeping my mouth shut for that time, however, I do clear out my busy mind, but "feelings" that is another story, dear Kristiana!

Kristiana wrote: "Hugs Effie <3 <3 <3 Good morning Ron <3 I was one of those who "studied" meditation for over a decade. Many instructions, kinds, etc. Forget it. ;) I am a strong type A personality and there was No way I could silence the thoughts. I also feel in pictures so no way the "movie" was coming to an end in my head. Meditation, trying to find the Silence was one frustrating "attempt" after another. Most times I didn't even bother. Too many "instructions" to "think" about. Til one day I decided to forget Everything I'd ever been taught. I simply sat. I decided to ALLOW every thought, every feeling. Not let them float by and out. But Feel them. And the most incredible experience I ever had formed. All I did was rub my fingertips together. Just to allow me feeling my own skin. Didn't realize that would do the trick. The thoughts formed around the feel of my own skin. So I took it deeper. I simply felt what it was like to be sitting where I was. Just have the thoughts around the feeling. I took that awareness to my heartbeat. Sat in that long enough until I could No Longer Feel my Body. That conscious expansive awareness took over and I grew up and out of me as I observed my "essence" my "light" grew beyond me, beyond the room I was in, beyond the house, beyond the sky, until I felt as if I FILLED all of Eternity. I dont know how to say that better. I and All were ONE. There were No limitations. No thought. Zero feeling. Only an Endless Ocean of Awareness I Became. Peace, just Peace. No emotional love. Pure Love. I could See Everything. Time governed nothing, nor did space. I went beyond the veil and felt I was "Looking through the Eyes of God" at the All of Eternity. I had Never had such a lovingly peaceful experience in my life. It would be years before I experienced that again. A true Silent out of body experience. I craved it. Little by little I tried to "recapture" that state. My true limitless state. Over the last two years I've experienced it again, and often, and now can do so almost at will. I sit where only Answers exist. No questions, no pain, no 3-D feelings. Pure Feeling. I wish what I experience for everyone. The reality where you Feel the truth of you BEING a drop in the Ocean As You ARE the Ocean of Silent, Breathing Life beyond anything we can experience here. The space in which no separation exists. No thought is your own. The space where your name has no meaning as you are Everyone and Everything. I just Let Go. And found All That Is <3 Today is Global Love Day. Going "in" to find that again today. To Feel my Oneness with you and All. I wish for you, my dear Me :) The Silence <3 "

Awesome description of meditation. That is pretty close to describing Vipassana Meditation (Buddha' s) which I practice and what is taught in the ten day silent retreat. I call it a Sensory/breath awareness that takes you beyond the senses! I had another friend who is a naturalRon Alexander - This other "natural Boddhisatva" says he goes to his "bone marrow" and really appears to get that deep.Kristiana Owens- Saturated Within and Without with the loving awareness of God-Self ♥ I get it ♥ I envy you those ten days and SOoooo look forward to one day enjoying that experience myself. Having been the mother of young children on any given day for 21 years as I spread them out in age from 21 to 8 (!) ;) I REALLY want that experience! :))

The trees, the flowers, the plants grow in silence. The stars, the sun, the moon move in silence. Silence gives us a new perspective.

Blessed Mother Teresa

Outwardly one's life may suffer every kind of limitation, from bodily paralysis to miserable surroundings, but inwardly it is free in meditation to reach out to a sphere of light, beauty, truth, love, and power.
Paul Brunton
Meditations for People in Crisis

All the faults of our mind – our selfishness, ignorance, anger, attachment, guilt, and other disturbing thoughts – are temporary, not permanent and everlasting. And since the cause of our suffering – our disturbing thoughts and obscurations – is temporary, our suffering is also temporary.
-Lama Zopa Rinpoche, “Ultimate Healing”

No comments: