Friday, April 29, 2011

Confusion to Clarity


Deb Wilson
‎"If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present."
~ Lao Tzu

Deb Wilson Well, from one perspective I can understand how someone would say that.....but WHO is depressed and WHAT is this life that any should take serious? ;-
Norma J. Marr: So where does that put me...I am all 3 of them things...Now I can add confused...Ron Alexander: Byron Katie maintains that "confusion" is the basis of all suffering. It gives me headaches.
Eric Schneider:Breathe!
Jean Mitchell: Love Lao Tzue and so true, thanks Debs

Jean Mitchell: Breathing...........................dear friend, thank youRon Alexander: I find a deep meditation will take away my confused thinking and the headache starting with, of course, breathing!, thanks guys!

No comments: