Friday, June 4, 2010

We Are All One in Love

WE ARE ALL ONE IN LOVE: "Love is the Essence of My Being (Ernest Holmes) Since God is Love, & God is All-in-All, Love must be the underlying principle of life, and therefore in All. This Life is my life. This Love is me. It is the very essence of my being. Love heals everything, every imperfection of mind or body or environment. Love alone may overcome hatred, anger, envy & criticism. Where Love is, there is no room for any negative emotion."
">
I usually pay scant attention to horoscope but this one is so powerful:
June 9, 2010
Mars, the planet of action, is now in Virgo, the zodiac sign of organization. The pursuit of love is aided by moving constantly in the direction of togetherness. If you become an unstoppable force, will your partnership passion rule the universe?

No comments: